- Catalog: basics
- Catalog: Product options (variants)
- Overview of the "Variants and Options" tab
- Creating and entering your own characteristics
- Creating variants
- Editing a variant
- Deleting variants
- Mass price setting
- Mass stock setting
- Catalog: SEO settings
- INTRODUCTION TO SEO: What is Title and Meta-description
- How to fill title and meta-description for a product?
- SEO templates
- Catalog: Cross-sell or "Frequently buy together"
- How to establish a link between products (this product buy with or similar product)
- How to bulk link between products?
- CROSS-SELL - A SIMPLE WAY TO INCREASE SALES
Working with categories, products, stock, prices, etc.
How to add a product?
Go to the Backend, then in the left menu: Catalog section and click "Products":
After you come on the Product's list click on the "Add" button:
The product's form has 3 tabs: "General", "Variants and Options" and "Additionally". By default, the "General" tab is active:
Let's start with entering product title and description.:
Enter the Selling price and the quantity you have. If you don't track product inventory - we will tell you how to turn it off on a group or system level:
Upload one or more images. The first image will be used as the main image. You can sort images by dragging them:
On the right side of the form, tick one (or more) categories that the product is related to. If you want the product to be displayed e.g. on the main page - tick appropriate collection: